Monday, February 11, 2008

"The stickers only stick if you let them"

Have you guys heard of the book "You Are Special"? It is by a man named Max Lucado, and literally it makes me cry every time I read it to Noelle. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Actually I might even cry right now just talking about it. It is a touching story about having faith in one's self, and finding self worth through the love of a "creator." The story goes that the creator is a woodcarver named Eli-- but when I read it, I am the creator and it is Noelle who will find herself in my love. Add it to your library-- you'll cry too.

2 comments:

dnd82001 said...

It sounds like you guys are doing well and I am so very happy for you both!!

Darlene

Susan said...

i LOVE THAT BOOK! we have that book too.....i have several of Max Lucado's books.