Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I can find significance in anything!

Okay, so yesterday, I bought a trashy magazine (like I always do-- what am I going to do in Kaz for a month without them??) and it had a horoscope page.. This is what it said for next week (10/15-10/21) for Cancer:
"... An opportunity to travel somewhere special arrives unexpectedly. Let go of any reservations and pack your bags. You... are in for a wild ride-- Hold on!"
I hope the people at Life & Style magazine told the powers that be in Kaz!

5 comments:

Deborah Taub said...

Now that is a great horoscope! Go trashy magazine people!

Karen said...

I'm a Cancer too. I better start packing...

Tam said...

How can that not be significant? My fingers are crossed for you!!!

Regina said...

Hey, I'm a Cancer too!!! I love the human's natural instinct to find signficance in everything we can. It's sweet.

I'm so excited that you are soooo close!!! Geez, I go away for 2 weeks and everyone is preparing to travel!

Fingers crossed,
Regina

The Cook said...

I seriously was ready to scratch someone's eyes out in Karaganda for a trashy magazine. they were a hot commodity and we all swapped ours while we were there. I loved Karaganda...I miss it so much! How exciting that you will be traveling soon. Please contact me with any questions.

-Muriel
www.2kaz4sophie.blogspot.com