Monday, October 22, 2007

My email is messing with me!

So, I now check my email so often during the day that my email account has decided to have a little fun with me-- by telling me I have new emails when I really don't! Today it was particularly devious because I had emailed my agency for an update, so every time I saw there was a new email, I thought "Here it is-- the news I've been waiting for!" But when I sign it, all that's there are the same old messages that were there 2 minutes ago.. 5 minutes ago.. 10 minutes ago.. You get the picture..

6 comments:

Karen said...

Step away from the computer. (LOL)

Matthew Ruley said...

At least you're not sitting there hitting "Refresh" over and over again. I've done that!

Sonya said...

I know that picture all too well!

Sonya

Deborah Taub said...

Isn't is horrible when those inanimate objects start messing with your head?

Sarah and Andrew said...

Jeannine- I can't even remember how I got to your blog, I have been on so many tonight, but we are adopting from CAH as well! We are waiting for our LOI and I admit I'm addicted to checking my e-mail too. This waiting is agonizing- maybe we'll be heading over at the same time! Funny- my friend at work just said today that the waiting families from CAH should form a support group. :-)

Jeannine said...

Sarah-- Email me at jeanninemull00@optonline.net so we can compare notes!