Friday, October 5, 2007

While we were waiting...



My friends, Debbie & Chris, came to visit me last weekend! Here is my photographic proof that I have been doing something other than waiting by my email for an update.. We went out east to go apple and/or pumpkin picking, then to a winery.. It was a good plan.. So good, in fact, that EVERYONE else on Long Island had the same plan.. And I think we were all even going to the same farm.. Tons of traffic hampered some of our plans, but even still we had a fun day (I swear we did-- Deb, why aren't you smiling??)

3 comments:

Pues yo y ya said...

Hola, sabes espaƱol?

Bonito blog y bonita causa :D

Jeannine said...

No, sorry, I don't speak Spanish-- really just enough to know if I'm being asked.. But I think you also are saying "beautiful/good blog, good cause"-- so thank you.. Are you an adoptive parent?

Deborah Taub said...

You are awesome! I don't know why I'm not smiling.