Friday, January 11, 2008

Flying the friendly skies again!



Can I say that if I'm flying Lufthansa? (I've probably infringed on some kind of copyright or trademark from whatever airline coined that phrase!) Anyway, my mom and I are off to Kazakhstan tomorrow (Saturday) evening!! We will fly through Germany, and will arrive in the wee hours of Monday morning. I am getting more excited the closer we get to leaving, and even the fact that I am not packed cannot bring me down. Ironic, huh--considering I was packed for the first trip in October? We have a short layover in Frankfurt, no time for sightseeing this time around. But that's okay-- Noelle already has her first gift from Germany, via Clearwater, FL. One of the beautiful gifts she received at the baby shower was a Hummel figurine from a family friend, Kay--Noelle is starting her collection early. I have found a place of honor for it in her room-- far above her grabby little hands! Now I just have to find a place for the picture my niece Grace drew for us for the shower-- she is a great little artist and I was so happy she could be there.. Thanks, Grace!

Talk to you from Almaty!

7 comments:

Sandi said...

Yahoo.. I hope you and mom have a safe trip to pick up Noelle. I can't wait for updates from Almaty.
Sandi

Sonya said...

Safe Travels! I look forward to your updates about precious Noelle!

Sonya

Unknown said...

Good luck on your 2nd trip Jeanine! Wishing you well!!

Kim P

Amy said...

Congrats!!! Hope you have a safe and fast trip!

Brian said...

Can't wait to meet Noelle!

AFlynn said...

Are you there yet?? We can't wait to see you! I hope Noelle likes dogs!
Ann

Matthew Ruley said...

Travel safely. If you're ever in Clearwater, FL - that's where I am! Love to meet Noelle!