Friday, September 14, 2007

King James the First had it all wrong..

You see, James-baby is attributed with originating the phrase "No news is good news" (or at least, some old English version of it).. And I just don't agree.. I emailed my agency today, looking for an update-- knowing of course, that it was in vain because if there was something to tell me they would have.. And this is what I got: no we haven't heard anything, as far as we know your file is still at the beginning stages of the MFA, maybe more news next week.. So, no James-- no news isn't good news!!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Hang in there! My agency has been giving me my weekly updates, but it is so frustrating when it is just more of the same!

I know we will both be travelling really soon!!!

Sonya

Deborah Taub said...

Weekly updates?! Why don't you get weekly updates (even if it is to say, "hang in there baby!"). I can send you weekly updates if it would be helpful. Here is this week's update: "you are one week closer to getting your baby".

Jeannine said...

Deb, you are my queen..