Monday, August 27, 2007

My "patience" is killing me!

I desperately want to bug my agency today, to see what's up with my file, but I am trying to remain patient. If there was anything to tell me (like my file is at MOE), I know that they would-- so instead of emailing the agency, I am writing this post.. Other parents waiting to travel have reported being told that another vacation period has slowed up files and one parent (thank you, Sonya) has heard some possibly encouraging news that the slowdown is due to MOE officials focusing on the upcoming school year, slated to start in another week or two.. In all cases, the parents say they are told things should get moving soon.. From their lips to somebody in Kaz's ear!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aug 30th is Constitution Day in Kaz. Even for these government holidays they stop everything for about a week. They take their holidays very seriously over there!

We traveled this past March and had to wait an extra week to leave because of National Women's Day, which again is a week not a day!

AFlynn said...

Do it! Do it!

Aaron and Julie said...

I'm waiting to travel, too, and having a particularly hard 'patience' day as well! Hang in there!

-Julie W.
waiting Kaz family

Deborah Taub said...

You are getting my hopes up. I feel like forward momentum might actually happen.

Amber said...

I hear ya!! Thanks for the comment on our blog...maybe we'll meet in Karaganda!

Amber