Wednesday, July 18, 2007

After there was shopping, there was packing..





Okay, so people who don't know how crazy I get will get a laugh out of this.. First is the before picture of my guest (now baby) room.. Then there is the after..
There is even a packing plan "Big Board"-- an homage to the "Big Board" from Buffy the Vampire Slayer created by Andrew to help fight The First! I've got 5 packing lists going that include everything that anyone could ever need during the course of a month in a foreign country-- plus more. Yes, it is probably early to be assembling/packing-- but it's a lot of stuff! And it is something that I can control while I wait for word from Kaz.. But don't worry, Debbie-- the bed will be cleared by the time you and Chris come to visit!

3 comments:

Deborah Taub said...

We were looking at it an laughing that we'd be sleeping on the floor. :)

AFlynn said...

OK I think you should keep the Buffy references to yourself!

Deborah Taub said...

Buffy references are for the whole world to enjoy!