Wednesday, July 25, 2007

And the waiting continues..

I spoke to my agency re: the rumors about Karaganda closing to adoption for Americans. I still don't have a solid answer on the status because they are receiving conflicting information from their contacts in Kaz.. So more waiting.. That's okay, I knew I would be waiting right now-- the question is if my file is still being processed or if everything has come to a halt.

On a non-adoption note, my vacation starts in 2 days!! I am going to Florida for my (gulp!) 20 year high school reunion, and they to the happiest place on earth-- Disney World-- with my mother, my sister & her husband and my nephew Ronan.. Cannot wait..

2 comments:

AFlynn said...

Hey-- you left out Terry and Monica in your ...!

Deborah Taub said...

I can't wait to hear all about it!