Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A little tour.. And a test to see if I can post a photo


Okay, so I finally got this photo up on the 3rd try, and probably only because Ann was sitting next to me.. But I think I got it-- hopefully I will still have it when I am in Kazakhstan. This is the baby's crib, and yes, I have girl's bedding-- even though I don't know if I am bringing home a boy or a girl. But it was so cute! What you can't see in this picture is the guest bed, completely covered in stuff to bring to Kazakhstan-- my clothes, baby clothes, toys, travel size toilet paper, you name it. Now if I could only get it all into a suitcase..

2 comments:

AFlynn said...

Wow What a cute picture! How did you put that crib together? I love the room! Can't wait until tomorrow's post!

Jeannine said...

Thanks, you like it? My nephew Ronan helped me put it together-- nobody else was there.. And I hope you like tomorrow's post-- you know how addictive blogs can be!