Saturday, December 22, 2007

I didn't think I'd make it..

But I'm home!! I am soooo sorry to all of you who have been waiting patiently for an update-- the last few days in Kazakhstan were crazy, running around for last minute souvenirs, things for Noelle's travel bag, supplies for our party with the caretakers, not to mention the parties themselves with both the caretakers and the pediatricians. With no internet at the hotel, it made keeping people up to date nearly impossible-- I even tried the Wi-Fi at Amsterdam airport, but I couldn't get it to work. So-- this is my official post to say all is well, court went well, and as of December 19th, I am officially Noelle's mother. I will post more details and pictures later today-- now, I have to go to the doctor's office, because I have been sick for most of the last 3 weeks!!

5 comments:

Deborah Taub said...

Yeah! Jeannine's home! Yeah! Jeannine and Noelle are officially a family! Yeah Yeah Yeah!

Boo to being sick though. Go get that fixed!

Angela said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I was the tiniest bit worried, so glad you are home safe and everything went well. Congratulations, Mom!

Grandma said...

I am so happy that you are home safe and sound and that you have a little one to call you Mom
Love Mom

Sandi said...

Fabulous news. So glad you are home, so sorry that you are not feeling well, hopefully the doctor can fix you right up. Mommies can't be sick, they are always very busy :)

congratulations.. Sandi

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! Glad to hear all went well. Hope you get better soon!!!