Thursday, December 13, 2007

Please Stand By..

Major technical difficulties over here in Karaganda! The server we normally use is down for the count, so we do not have ready access to the internet at this time. I was able to hijack this computer for a few minutes to put up a post, but I cannot upload or email any pictures. Too bad, 'cause Noelle is looking pretty cute these days! Anyway, I will post more when I can.. I haven't been to the babyhouse yet today, so nothing new to report on Noelle. But it is an exciting day for the parents-- several of the families I am traveling with go to court today! The down side is, they will all start to leave in the next couple of days, leaving just myself and 3 other families for the remainder of the trip. I am going to miss them (except you, Holly :))

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Hi, Grettings from Philly. Grace and Tommy are with me reading the blog. Congrat to all your friends, it will be your turn very soon.
Love Mom