Thursday, December 6, 2007

She's got the beat!

I think I mentioned earlier that the baby house is getting ready for the upcoming Independence Day holiday (12/16). When we arrived today, the younger children were rehearsing a dance they will perform as part of the festivities – they were totally adorable. And during our playtime, a group of caregivers came into the room to use the piano to practice a song they will be singing. All of the kids stopped to listen, but Noelle really seemed to love it. She was sitting in my lap, waving her legs, then I had her standing, dancing her around. When the music stopped and I sat her back down, she was kind of bopping up and down in my lap—she didn’t want the show to end!

5 comments:

AFlynn said...

That is great news because I love to sing and have great taste in music! We can dance all the time...in the kitchen.
Ann

Amy said...

So cute!!! You look so happy!! She is a doll!

Unknown said...

Noelle is beautiful!!!

I just caught up on all the blogging because I just got the website address. I am so happy for you both and I can't wait to all play once she is here in her home!


Love,
Maureen

Unknown said...

Also, I love the name, especially the way it is spelled.

Continue to have a wonderful time and I can't wait to see you both!

Regina said...

I'm so happy to hear that she seems to love music! It's one of the precious artistic joys in life. Perhaps she will be the creative type? She is a cutie patootie!