Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I said, I want to do it!



This is going to be a quick post-- we are off to dinner outside the hotel. Yes, we are getting out. We actually went to this restaurant a few days ago to celebrate the birthday of one of the parents-- it's called Johnnie Walker's and it has a Scottish/British menu, with a Kazakh twist.

Anyway, Noelle was showing her stubborn streak today-- she wanted the spoon to feed herself, then she just wanted the spoon to chew on it. She is really teething right now, hence her "fish face".. She also got mad at me when I wouldn't let her take my glasses and she threw the tiniest of hissy fits-- then started laughing when I started making fun of her.. She was in a good mood-- I think the afternoon visits are better for her than the morning visits.. Now, I just have to have some energy :)
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

AFlynn said...

I thought that she was brushing her teeth and you were trying to avoid the fight I have on my hands. Feeding herself is good, just messy. She looks cute, is that one of her outfits?
Ann

Deborah Taub said...

Stubbon? A Mullan? Never! She is determined and knows her own mind! :)

Matthew Ruley said...

She is so sweet! Love the fish face, do you do it back to her? Which orphanage are you at in Karaganda, are you in Nezabudka?

Karen said...

Glad to hear you're getting out and taking in the Kazakh cuisine. Sounds like Noelle has a fun, little personality—anyone that can laugh while teething is good in my book.

Grandma said...

Noelle is not stubborn, she is just a very determined little girl. She looks absolutely beautiful, that outfit is gorgeous. Pink is definitely her color.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable. You can already tell she has "lightened up" since you met her - your love has made a difference in her face. And what a lovely face it is. So cute!
Shannon

Unknown said...

fishface.... sounds like a good nnickname.

Regina said...

How many of us can still be cute while making a fish face?

Noelle can!!!

I love that little outfit -- is it one of your finds?

Christine said...

Jeannine--Kim just sent me a link to your blog--she is absolutely beautiful!! Hopefully I will be coming soon for a sister (or brother) for Zhanna!! Congratulations! Christine